Additional Picture 1
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 10 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped into chunks
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt with electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs, beat well.
- Stir together flour, and the baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture ,beating until well blended.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.