Thursday, November 27, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Additional Picture 1
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 10 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped into chunks
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt with electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs, beat well.
- Stir together flour, and the baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture ,beating until well blended.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
Friday, November 7, 2008
- 24 small Peppermint Patties
- 1-1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, melted
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cocoa (I used this)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F.(325°F. for glass baking dish). Remove wrappers from peppermint patties. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs; beat until well blended. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; blend well. Reserve 2 cups batter. Spread remaining batter in prepared pan. Arrange peppermint patties about 1/2 inch apart in single layer over batter. Spread reserved 2 cups batter over patties.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into squares. Makes about 36 brownies.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Additional Picture 1
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking power
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar, for rolling
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar and egg until light in color.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Pour into egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour in vegetable oil, milk and vanilla extract.
- Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- While muffins are baking, melt butter and pour remaining sugar into a small bowl.
- When muffins are done, lightly brush the top of each with some melted butter, remove from the pan and roll in sugar.
- Cool on a wire rack.